Simon Lipscomb, Sales and Marketing Director at Efficio, speaks to Emma Osborn, Category Management Director at Network Rail and Sheena Russell, HR Manager at Efficio on diversity issues in procurement, supply chain and corporate more generally.
Key discussion points include:
- How are organisations tackling diversity and driving change?
- Should the focus on moral imperative take a more active shift towards quotas to achieve meaningful outcomes?
- What next? How can we do better?
Listen to the podcast below
Here's a list of books and articles on diversity, gender and inclusion, a couple of which are discussed in the podcast:
- Me and White Supremacy - Layla Saad
- Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead - Sheryl Sandberg
- Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men – Caroline Criado Perez
- Everyday Sexism – Laura Bates
- Bad Feminist - Roxane Gay
- Men Explain Things to Me - Rebecca Solnit