Simon Lipscomb, Sales and Marketing Director at Efficio, speaks to Emma Osborn, Category Management Director at Network Rail and Sheena Russell, HR Manager at Efficio on diversity issues in procurement, supply chain and corporate more generally.
Key discussion points include:
- How are organizations tackling diversity and driving change?
- Should the focus on moral imperative take a more active shift towards quotas to achieve meaningful outcomes?
- What next? How can we do better?
There are many insightful books and articles on diversity, gender and inclusion, a couple of which are discussed in the podcast. Please find a few suggestions below; we welcome your feedback and comments on other books on these topics that you find helpful:
- Me and White Supremacy - Layla Saad (as mentioned in the podcast)
- Lean In Women, Work, and the Will to Lead - Sheryl Sandberg (as mentioned in the podcast)
- Invisible Women: Exposing Data Bias in a World Designed for Men – Caroline Criado Perez
- Everyday Sexism – Laura Bates
- Bad Feminist - Roxane Gay
- Men Explain Things to Me - Rebecca Solnit