Our approach has a powerful impact on our clients' procurement and supply chain transformations. With over 20 years of experience, we can leverage a huge wealth of data and intelligence to deliver tangible results.
Our digitally-enabled approach
Our proprietary procurement and supply chain platform, eFlow, enhances our consultants' work and client outcomes.
But technology alone is not the answer. The best results come from great data and content, combined with human and technological intelligence.
Our consultants' specialist expertise combines with our unique content, focussed software, and category-relevant data to ensure we continue delivering value long after the first project and engagement have finished. Whether through ongoing cost management, continually identifying savings opportunities, or helping track progress against carbon reduction plans, we help sustain value delivery over the long term.
How our approach makes an impact
Our machine learning-powered spend analytics tools harness insights from over 8 million supplier experiences. We combine this with thousands of pricing data points from billions of pounds of spend.
Alongside our data expertise, we also offer you access to 100 templates from our best practice digital toolkit, making sourcing processes easier and more efficient. If you need specific category expertise or your capacity is lacking internally, our team and eFlow platform will help you achieve your goals.
Long-term value and security
The specialist expertise of our consultants combined with unique content, focussed software and category-relevant data means you’ll continue benefiting, long after our engagement.
Whether it's ongoing cost management, continually identifying savings, or tracking progress against carbon reduction plans, we’ll help you drive long-term value delivery.
At the same time, our responsibility to safeguard clients’ data always remains front of mind. While data protection regulations vary by country and region, we comply with information security requirements globally. We are proud to hold both the ISO 27001 and 9001 certifications.
How we help
We’re enabling procurement and supply chain teams all over the world to move beyond spend. Together, we drive organisational change that helps you, and your teams, to create more sustainable business. We believe it’s not just about reporting; it’s also about taking action.
- Track your ESG goals: We establish a robust data foundation to help you track and achieve ESG goals, facilitating meaningful organisational change.
- Balance ESG factors with cost: We balance investment with cost control by refining opportunity and risk identification processes. This improves cost management and ESG impact.
- Reduce carbon with the CarbonCube®: Efficio’s CarbonCube® identifies carbon reduction opportunities and enhances data analysis and visualisation, while prioritising areas for improvement.
We understand that effectively controlling and optimising costs is an ongoing challenge for our clients. That’s why our data and digitally-enabled services help you identify opportunities and ensure that cost optimisation solutions are both realised and sustained.
- AI-driven spend categorisation: We use machine learning-powered analytics to categorise spend data, speeding up delivery and improving quality.
- Efficient management, speedier delivery: eFlow Initiative Management automates, improves and accelerates delivery. Alongside this, class-leading content, training and benchmarks support effective project execution.
- Applications to realise your savings: Solutions like Cloud Cost Control help you reduce and manage cloud computing costs, manage risks, and realise savings.
Many of our clients are challenged with managing a high, ever-increasing volume of work and suppliers. Not to mention a pressing need to effectively turn their morass of data into useful information. At Efficio, we partner with you to plug any gaps and complement your team as you grow into your future operating model.
- Driving better decisions with data: Our specialists work with you to enhance data maturity, so you can leverage insights for informed decision-making and KPI tracking.
- Helping you move forward with eFlow: eFlow enables you to manage a joint pipeline of procurement initiatives, while managing risks, realising savings, and improving supplier communications.
- Upskill your teams with the Efficio Academy: Tap into a suite of expert-led training courses that support you in attracting, developing, and retaining talent. It’s never been easier to upskill your teams.
Working in a business day to day, it’s often hard to see the wood for the trees. As the world’s leading procurement and supply chain consultancy, we help you gain the clarity you need to transform your teams and deliver procurement excellence.
- Solutions for now and tomorrow: Our comprehensive analysis of strategy, objectives, data, and technology delivers short, medium, and long-term solutions that support your goals.
- Stay on track with our CPO dashboards: Our C-suite dashboards put all the information you need at your fingertips. The result? You can stay on top of KPIs, improve performance and sustain value.
- Driving excellence with eFlow: The combination of our expert consultants and our eFlow platform means you can accelerate delivery and prioritise objectives.
Supply chain management is changing, fast. The advent of big data and the adoption of digital tools means we can now gain greater insights and solve more complex problems. We offer you a range of digital capabilities that can deliver tailored solutions to your specific challenges.
- Improving network design: Streamlined assessment and design of manufacturing and distribution networks helps to minimise costs and enhance customer experience.
- Efficient inventory setting: We’ll 'crunch' your sales and forecast data to set par levels for raw material and finished goods stock, helping release working capital and facilitate smooth operations.
- Point solutions for your unique challenges: We tailor make solutions for your unique challenges. For example, we developed a modelling tool for the UK Government’s Vaccine Task Force during the pandemic.
eFlow Spend Analytics enabled us for the first time to obtain detailed visibility of Fujitsu's global procurement spend. Until then this has been a significant challenge due to our organisational complexity and the large number of ERP systems we operate.
eFlow was a key enabler of our procurement transformation to accelerate the maturity of our function. In particular, initiative management structured our procurement pipeline and dramatically improved our savings tracking, with the analytics tailored to our needs.
The ability to incorporate digital applications with a holistically designed programme that leverages data and business partnerships has been hugely significant in the success of the programme.
On our procurement systems journey, our providers truly have been good to us and for us. I have been astounded by their flexibility and customer service ethic. Efficio has shown great agility in quickly turning around requests for data loading, analysis and reporting.
We are using a hyper-connected universe of systems; one of our core systems is Efficio’s eFlow which we have been using over the past two years and has given us very positive and strong results.
On our procurement systems journey, Efficio truly has been good to us and for us. I have been astounded by their flexibility and customer service ethic.