Login protocol for suppliers
Efficio is providing access to you as a supplier or prospective supplier of Efficio’s client to the dedicated client area of Efficio’s proprietary on-line platform, eFlow.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CLICKING TO CONFIRM YOUR AGREEMENT
What’s in these terms?
These terms set out the access, use and content standards that apply when you access and upload content to eFlow, make contact with our client or with Efficio’s personnel acting on our client’s behalf via eFlow or interact with eFlow in any other way.
Who we are
Efficio is a global procurement consultancy which has contracted with the client for the provision of services via eFlow. Efficio is providing you with access and use of eFlow solely on the basis that you are an existing supplier or as a prospective supplier and you have been authorised by the client to access eFlow.
Who you are
- You have been engaged or requested by the client to participate via eFlow as a supplier or prospective supplier to the client
- You will comply with these terms and all other terms relevant to use of eFlow (see links to our policies below);
By using eFlow you accept these terms:
- Your use of eFlow is subject to Efficio’s agreement with the client and the client’s compliance with the relevant terms and any instructions given to you by Efficio or the client from time to time.
- You may not use eFlow in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You agree to upload content in accordance with any instructions given to you by the client or Efficio and not to transmit any other materials which are not either requested or authorised.
- You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy any content or data from eFlow without Efficio’s prior written consent. The downloading of documents from eFlow pursuant to the directions of Efficio or the client shall not be restricted.
- You agree that any and all material which you upload to eFlow shall comply with the law applicable in England and Wales and in any country from which it is posted and that such contribution must not be defamatory, infringing or likely to infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person or breach any legal duty owned to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- You agree not to access, store, distribute or transmit any viruses, or any material during the course of your use of eFlow that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, facilitates illegal activity, depicts sexually explicit images, promotes unlawful violence, is discriminatory based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or in a manner that is otherwise illegal or causes damage or injury to any person or property.
- Your use may be suspended at any time if you are in breach of these terms or if the client is in breach of its terms with Efficio.
- Efficio grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use eFlow solely to support the client’s business requirements.
- You agree that you will not allow or facilitate any other person to use your sign on details and if you do, your use may be suspended immediately. You agree that you will comply with all of Efficio’s password and sign on requests and protocols from time to time.
- You agree to co-operate with Efficio (and the client) in all matters relating to eFlow and you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to your use of eFlow.
- You acknowledge that all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded and that Efficio does not warrant that use of eFlow will be uninterrupted or error free.
- You acknowledge and agree that any content that you upload may be used by Efficio for the client's business requirements notwithstanding any inconsistent terms of a non-disclosure agreement which may have been entered into between Efficio and your organisation and that Efficio is granted a licence to use, copy and store that content for its own internal purposes only.
Efficio reserves the right to vary these terms from time to time and any variations shall take effect immediately by Efficio making the new terms available online within eFlow when accessing the platform.
There are other terms that apply to your use
Your use of eFlow is subject to the following additional terms:
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?