Programme Management Office
The eFlow Programme Management Office (PMO) provides both manual and automated tracking of milestones, savings, risks and issues and progress tracking.
Since eFlow is in a single application, the eFlow PMO gathers information from other eFlow modules to provide a status update of their procurement programmes across all the necessary dimensions. The eFlow PMO also uses world-class visualisation to ensure Procurement Managers can quickly get the insight they need and make more informed business decisions.
- Leadership team does not have the information necessary to make the best resourcing decisions
- Inconsistencies in how different teams report progress, each with different savings methodologies
- No way of tracking why projects are being delayed
- No real-time process of tracking savings forecasts
- No executive reporting dashboard capabilities for senior management to track progress
- A single dashboard reporting on all key project management activities
- A cloud-based application that provides a real-time view of project management activities across all eFlow modules
- An automated approach to project management that minimises the amount of manual input at any milestone
- A single way of tracking projects, savings and general procurement performance