Our Resource Augmentation enables you to overcome short-term capability deficiencies and turbo-boost delivery.
Organizations frequently face short-term or unexpected requirements that place additional strain on Procurement resources – We help bridge this gap through effective Resource Augmentation.
Common factors leading to resource shortages include:
- ‘One-off’ major project procurements.
- Crises or unexpected problems in particular categories for which the required skills are lacking.
- Integration of a merged or acquired company’s Procurement function leads to increased short-term workload.
- New tools and processes temporarily reduce staff capability.
- Delayed replacement of key staff members.
- Situations occur when the corporate policy is averse to increasing permanent headcount.
How we help
Our support enables you to maintain and improve Procurement agility in the short term while working out longer-term solutions. Our broad experience, tools, and processes allow us to hit the ground running, delivering rapid results due to our superior processing power.
We give you immediate access to our expertise across categories and sectors, and links to our extended network of capabilities, such as analytics and market research. We provide this on a consultancy assignment basis or increasingly through our Managed Procurement Service. Where appropriate, we provide interim management up to the CPO level.
Our commitment is to outcomes, not inputs. We look at category issues and recommend an appropriate combination of solutions to both analytical and strategic requirements. We ensure that the knowledge and insight we gain is transferred to your Procurement team and does not just reside with a particular individual. We buy into the delivery of your business objectives.
Resource Augmentation can be a standalone service, but often it forms part of our deeper involvement in Strategic Sourcing, the introduction of target operating models (TOM), and other developments and investments.