Supplier Lifecycle Management
Supplier Lifecycle Management has been designed with the category manager in mind.
This module houses a contract repository where all relevant data from the sourcing phase is prepopulated and provides users with the ability to segment supplier to determine how each of them should be managed. Once segmented, appropriate triggers can be set up for account reviews and suppliers can be notified whenever they have any actions to complete. This module has a supplier portal where current suppliers can keep relevant documents updated and potential suppliers can register interest.
Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) provides a communal space for suppliers and procurement to co-manage contracts:
- Contracts are manually created by procurement or legal with pricing matrices attached as PDFs
- Contract repository not being used or set up but not maintained
- Different version of contracts are not tracked
- SRM activities not being tracked
- Account reviews done sporadically
- Certain contract information, e.g. price lists, are pulled from eSourcing to aid in creating contracts
- Contract repository to set up relevant triggers and renewal dates
- A collaborative platform for both suppliers and client users to share files and information
- Supplier interaction tracked and managed to support all types of SRM activities
- Supports a robust risk management and sustainability agenda
- Allows suppliers to take more responsibility for completing SRM tasks
eFlow Supplier Lifecycle Management allows clients to manage their contracts and relationships with suppliers in a more effective, positive and collaborative way