eFlow eSourcing has been built to support the entire sourcing process with special emphasis on automating many tasks that are currently output through spreadsheets.
This module has been designed using our extensive experience of sourcing complex categories to enable users to create complex pricing structures all within the application, all delivered through a proprietary database architecture that is flexible enough to handle any pricing structure. This enables users to run all analysis from within the application, eliminating the need for spreadsheet analytics.
eSourcing facilitates multi-event tender processes and includes provision for industry leading features such as complex pricing structures and total lot scoring
- eSourcing technology either not in place or used as a workflow management tool
- Commercial evaluation typically done through spreadsheet based technology which can be prone to error
- Limited analysis provision
- Low auditability due to several processes (clarification, capability moderation, feedback, award) occurring offline
- Event based with no repeatability as IC captured is not reusable
- Sourcing projects house all information relevant to an initiative
- Pricing models are supported by the application reducing the need for creating a bespoke spreadsheet
- Immediate analytics of supplier responses on submission, validated to ensure correctness
- Pre-configured scenario analysis (cherry picks, avg. top 3 etc.) speed up analytics of supplier responses
- Capability and Pricing can be analyzed together
- All information/processes can stay on tool to ensure that managers are able to understand current state and all information exists for auditing
- Clarifications, capability moderation, feedback and award workflow all integrated into the application
eFlow eSourcing is a flexible platform that combines capability and pricing activities in an integrated application to support even the most complex tenders