Victoria Mallinckrodt, Procurement Development Lead at World Economic Forum, speaks out on the topic of supplier diversity.
Key discussion points include:
- What is supplier diversity and how do you define what a diverse supplier is?
- Is there a different level of focus on supplier diversity depending on the country?
- How does the topic of suppler diversity fit into sustainability?
- How do organisations make positive progress on this agenda and how do you measure it?
- Do companies need to intervene and help minority owned businesses grow?
- What does the future of supplier diversity look like?
Listen to the podcast below:
Here's a list of further articles and information on the topic, some of which are discussed in the podcast:
- Minority Supplier Diversity UK
- European LGBTIQ Chamber of Commerce
- WeConnect International: have an excellent report on the business case for supplier diversity.
- World Economic Forum articles on supplier diversity:
o Does your organisation buy from diverse businesses? Here's how you can make a difference today
o How to achieve supplier diversity: 4 experts explain
- Hackett Group 2021 Supplier Diversity Study