In this episode our guest, Rachel Dolan, Head Of Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management at Permanent TSB discusses her journey to initiate and execute a successful procurement transformation program. Permanent TSB is one of the oldest banks in Ireland, and Rachel took the reins of its procurement department in June 2018, leading it through an 18-month transformation that exceeded targets and expectations.
The discussion explores:
- The reasons for undertaking a procurement transformation program
- The search for the right consultant partner and the importance of a (very) detailed RFP
- The value of executive sponsorship and a close partnership with Finance
- Key learnings and advice for an impactful transformation
- The future of procurement … and why procurement should be rebranded as a business enabler
Listen to the podcast below:
The podcast is also available on Apple Podcasts. Click here to listen.