Simon Lipscomb, Sales and Marketing Director at Efficio, speaks to Jacqui Rock, Chief Commercial Officer at NHS Test and Trace Programme about her experience to rapidly build an organisation of 50,000 people to test and trace the UK's population to COVID-19.
Key discussion points include:
- What circumstances led Jacqui to take on this highly complex role?
- What have been Procurement and Commercial's most prominent achievements?
- How has the press commentary and general public opinion had an impact on the team?
- How will the mass rollout of the vaccination programme affect the ongoing need for test and trace?
- What personal or procurement/supply chain positives have been learned from building this programme so far?
Listen to the podcast below: