Backstage at Sainsbury’s: feeding the nation in a pandemic
Simon Lipscomb, Sales and Marketing Director at Efficio, speaks to Patrick Dunne, Director of Group Property, Procurement and Cost Transformation at Sainsbury’s on his experience of running procurement/supply-chains through the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Key discussion points include:
- How did they cope with changing customer channels and unprecedented demand?
- How important was procurement and a well-structured supply chain during this time?
- What does the future of Sainsbury’s business look like?
- What importance will CSR and environmental issues have in the future?
- Are there any positives that have come from this difficult time?
Listen to the podcast below