At Efficio, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging management consulting career in a leading international consultancy.
Our proposition to potential recruits is simple – Efficio combines the credentials of a top-tier consulting firm with the benefits of a focused specialist. This means you can build a top-tier consulting career within a diverse, international and unique culture.
You can expect to work across a broad spectrum of clients, industries and geographies, on a large range of projects covering Construction & Infrastructure to Retail, Food & Hospitality and everything in between. In fact, it is the variety of experience that many of our consultants find most rewarding.
Life at Efficio is never dull. We are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to meet the ever more demanding needs of our clients. This ensures that the environment you work in is fast-paced, exciting and challenging, providing fantastic opportunities for growth and development.
A typical career path, from Business Analyst to Vice President, might look like this:
Training and development
We recognise that to grow, everyone needs support and guidance so we all get involved in training whether receiving it or contributing to the development of new courses.
Our core training contains a tailored range of courses that are essential for your development and continuing success. This is underpinned with robust mentor support – you can develop a strong relationship with a senior colleague who will provide you with advice and guidance and help you shape your career objectives.
What you get when you join Efficio
- Challenging, often international project assignments for blue chip clients and leading Private Equity houses
- The opportunity to work with excellent people – people from around the world, with top educations and a superior consulting background
- A chance to work with a uniquely international team – more than 290 consultants spread over 40 nationalities – conducting unique international assignments
- An extensive training programme, encompassing consulting craft skills (analysis, structuring/pyramid presentations, effective presenting, and so on) as well as more specific subject-matter training
- Growth in a wide range of skill sets – including commercial skills and procurement-and-supply-chain-specific skills
- A structured career path, including regular promotions, bi-annual structured performance reviews, and a mentoring programme
- A compensation package commensurate with working for a top-tier consulting firm