Integrated Technology Platform
- Efficio uses eFlow, our proprietary technology platform to enhance our delivery capability for clients. eFlow has been designed by procurement professionals for procurement professionals. It changes the traditional linear sourcing and category management process to a repeatable, more cyclical procurement lifecycle, which addresses all elements of the procurement process
- Our teams use eFlow because it brings efficiencies during every engagement. We can also provide it on an ongoing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis to support longer-term value creation.
- Opportunity Assessment – over a four-to-eight-week period, we identify procurement improvement opportunities and create a savings plan and business case
- Procurement Effectiveness Diagnostic – we benchmark your procurement function across a number of dimensions, providing a clear assessment of where you stand today, along with a pragmatic view on how best to move forward
- We work hand-in-hand with our clients to unlock significant savings through a structured procurement programme
- These programmes often include several waves of Strategic Sourcing, as well as a capability improvement plan – all supported by world-class programme management function
- We help you accomplish more, and accomplish it faster. We deliver measurable savings while upskilling your in-house team
- We partner with you on a longer-term basis, in order to augment and work alongside your internal procurement team. Insourcing our expertise on a Procurement-as-a-Service basis helps drive long-lasting benefits
- We stay with you to implement and sustain these benefits over time – creating a longer term step change in procurement capability using a combination of consulting, ongoing management and technology
How we work
We support our clients through a range of deployment models, tailoring our solution to your individual needs.
Move your mouse over the panel for more details