Effective sourcing requires deep and detailed analysis of your organization’s data across the entire procurement spend base.
Efficio’s advanced approach to Sourcing Analytics moves you beyond a ‘macro’ view of current supplier data. Data is often spread across multiple financial and ERP systems in different business or geographic entities, and you may lack the resource, experience and tools to gain meaningful insights, to tackle new or complex categories of spend, or to process big data.
Our detailed analytical support delivers:
- Insight into spend areas not previously addressed
- Visibility on whether you are engaging the right suppliers
- Analysis of RFI/RFQ processes and supplier qualification routines to discover whether they are enabling or discouraging potential suppliers, and to ensure effective negotiations
- Deep category insight to benchmark pricing against the broader supply market
Efficio’s eFlow technology rapidly collates and consolidates data from multiple client systems: cleansing, normalizing, classifying and verifying throughout the process. Raw ERP data is enriched with additional internal and external information on baselines, budgets, contracts, markets and suppliers to create deeper category and supplier insights.
Access to MySQL software
We train your staff to use best practice visualization tools to interrogate and spot opportunities within their own data. Access to MySQL software enables you to analyze:
- Current supplier information requests
- Supplier markets
- Category sourcing costs
- Supplier pre-qualification status, from which greater insight into category characteristics can be gained and models for potential savings derived
Efficio has successfully deployed Sourcing Analytics with many companies to quickly and effectively provide insight out of very large datasets. We supported insurer RSA Canada with the mapping of its supplier network for crash repairs and analyzed the savings potential from applying industry best practices to the network. Payment card manufacturer Oberthur used our approach to create an interactive transportation cost network map. Accudyne has carried out detailed category profiling across manufacturing categories, while HSBC has been able to consolidate data from multiple systems to build a single worldwide view of all sourcing initiatives.