Joining Efficio in 2012, Wiebe leads projects spanning a variety of sectors and industries, on a global scale. With particular expertise in opportunity identification, programme design, and procurement and supply chain transformation, Wiebe is a driving force of Efficio’s business in the Benelux.
Main areas of practice
Wiebe’s strengths lie in opportunity identification and programme design, as well as procurement transformation. With extensive experience training and coaching clients particularly on category strategy and negotiations, Wiebe operates across industries, ranging from Chemicals and Manufacturing, to Financial Services and Technology.
Wiebe is a primary point of contact for Opportunity Assessments in Efficio and one of the driving forces of our business in the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg).
Wiebe has been with Efficio since 2012. He holds a double MSc degree in International Management CEMS/MIM from RSM in the Netherlands and WU Vienna, as well as an MSc Strategic Management from Tilburg University.
Wiebe is fluent in English and Dutch.
Wiebe works with clients in the Manufacturing, Pharma and Healthcare, Private Equity, Financial Services, and High Tech and Telecoms industries.
- Opportunity Assessments (20+) – responsible for Efficio’s internal practice delivering Opportunity Assessments. Managed several teams identifying strategic opportunities across a wide variety of industries, ca. 50% with Private Equity-owned businesses. Recent examples include:
- Led post-merger integration assessment across two leading US software houses – encompassing future operating model, operations blueprint and developing a sourcing and integration pipeline to deliver US$90m+ annual benefit
- Developed 3-year transformation programme – to develop the “next generation” procurement team and deliver €100m+ cost reduction for a global leader in sustainability in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Designed savings delivery programme – for Dutch car park operator to deliver €4m structural cost benefits.
- Transformation Management – Global aerospace and transportation manufacturer: responsible for global transformation of indirects procurement department (200+ FTE, $4.5bn spend), including merging two global departments, outsourcing to shared service centres and overall savings delivery.
- Business Process Outsourcing – Financial Services Provider (UK): responsible for outsourcing claims handling and contact centre activities, driving a better customer experience and service levels alongside a 30%+ reduction in total contract value.