Patrick is a recognized leader in Procurement and Supply Chain. He has more than twenty years of experience helping clients across industries to optimize their Procurement and Supply chain performance, and enhance their value to the business. Patrick leads Efficio's North American Practice.
Main areas of practice
Patrick specializes in Procurement Transformation, Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Operational Improvement, Organizational Development and Supplier Performance Management.
Patrick has been helping organizations across industries improve performance in their procurement and supply chain functions for more than 20 years. Prior to joining Efficio, Patrick held leadership roles with ICG Commerce, Regan Advisory and A.T. Kearney.
Patrick holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Penn State University and an MBA in Finance from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
Patrick has helped clients achieve sustained results across a number of industries, including financial services, utilities, discrete and process manufacturing.
- Procurement Transformation – industrial manufacturer: Led a procurement transformation program for a private equity-owned industrial manufacturer of compression equipment. This transformation program focused on the design and development of a new global procurement organization in parallel with a multi-wave strategic sourcing program. The strategic sourcing program focused primarily on direct materials/components and logistics, and exceeded the high end of projected savings. The program also designed and helped staff a new strategic supply management organization for the company
- Claims Sourcing and Supplier Management – general insurer: Led a claims sourcing and supplier management program for a leading North American insurance provider. The program addressed independent adjusters, legal services, auto crash repair and glass repair. The program exceeded its savings target and resulted in an implemented supplier performance structure for major supply partners
- Procurement Transformation – electric and gas utility: Led a procurement transformation program for an Anglo-American Utility which focused on the design and development of a new global procurement organization in parallel with a comprehensive, multi-wave strategic sourcing program. The strategic sourcing program addressed aspects of spend, including construction services, power transformers and substation materials, gas materials, energy management services, fleet utilization and most indirect categories. The sourcing program yielded savings totaling $125 million in the first phase and an additional $95 million in the second phase. Capability building phase included developing and delivering a comprehensive strategic sourcing program to 100+ procurement team members
- Strategic Sourcing Program – building products manufacturer: Led supply transformation program focused on all aspects of direct, logistics and indirect spend for a discrete manufacturer of building products. The program included the design and implementation of a global supply management organization, execution of a capability-building plan for the organization and development and delivery of a strategic sourcing training program to procurement professionals, stakeholders and executives, it yielded $48m in annual savings
- Strategic Sourcing – global specialty chemical company: Led multi-year sourcing/supply management transformation program for a decentralized global specialty chemical company which included execution of a series of sourcing savings initiatives along with the development of a center-led supply chain organization. The program delivered annual savings in excess of $20m, center-led organization delivering annualized savings in excess of $40m