In this episode our guest, David Emm, Principal Security Researcher at Kaspersky, discusses supply chain cybersecurity. David takes us through some very high profile and damaging attacks and explains how the attackers have both the intent and the ability to exploit vulnerabilities in the supply chain.
Key discussion points include:
- What it means when we talk about cybersecurity risks in supply chains
- What high profile attacks have taken place
- Why these attacks are committed
- The impact COVID-19 has had on cybersecurity
- The actions individuals and business can take to prevent these attacks
Listen to the podcast below:
The podcast is also available on Apple Podcasts. Click here to listen.