Aris Georgopoulos, Assistant Professor in Public Law and European Law at the University of Nottingham as well as the Head of Innovation, AI, Strategic, and Defence Procurement Research Unit, discusses AI in the context of procurement and how it has the potential to change the way we see the world, the way that we work, and the way that we live our lives.
In this episode, Aris and host Simon Lipscomb discuss:
- What AI is and how it’s rapidly improving its ability to organize and collate information from huge datasets
- Short- and long-term user case scenarios of AI in procurement and its potential to disrupt or democratize markets
- The current risks and benefits of using AI tools such as ChatGPT
- The implications of this technology, particularly on SMEs
- The future of AI and the question of intellectual property
Listen to the podcast below: