Julien Bitton has over 12 years experience in Strategic Sourcing. He is helping clients identify procurement opportunities and is also adept at managing large transformation program working with C-suite to deliver the identified benefits. Julien has experience across both North America and European markets and across a wide range of industries. Julien is also the global lead for the Packaging SME Practice at Efficio.
Main areas of practice
Julien heads the Packaging SME Practice at Efficio. He manages a large portion of the non-PE accounts for North America across Publishing & Media, Pharma, FMCG, and Insurance industries.
Julien’s clients include large public and private companies with annual revenue above $1bn as well as mid cap companies. Support a lot of companies that have grown through acquisition or that have multiple business entities.
- 2-year procurement transformation program at large Canadian insurer across both direct (claims) and indirect expenditure
- Sourcing of all packaging categories for a very large FMCG globally
- 18-month sourcing program for a multinational media conglomerate focusing on Content and Corporate services
- Establishment of a procurement function and sourcing of all categories for a growing ed-tech company
- 10+ Opportunity Assessment across industries helping client identify benefits inc quick wins
- Packaging (Paper, Plastic and Flexibles)
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Supply Chain
Get in touch
Japanese cuisine, Brazilian culture and music, Interior design, Real Estate