Waldo joined Efficio in 2011 and has been key in growing Efficio’s NA operations. He oversees our work in the manufacturing and industrial segments as well as industrial due diligence.
Main areas of practice
Complex direct materials sourcing programs within manufacturing and Industrials. Buy and sell-side due diligence.
Works alongside PE operating partners and deal teams as well as other blue chip clients.
- NA Electrical Contractor – Large comprehensive transformation program for a national electrical contractor focusing on ERP implementation, sourcing and organization building.
- NA Chemicals Manufacturer – 10 factories in US, Canada and Mexico - secondary chemicals, nutritional products, packaging, maintenance & capex, support services
- Global Manufacturer Specializing in Motion, Actuation and Control Technologies - Overseeing large complex direct materials transformation program across 6 brands and 13 factories throughout NA, Europe and APAC. Categories include custom metals, raw materials, electrical and mechanical components
- NA Trailer Manufacturer – Overseeing direct materials sourcing program across 20 factories in the US as well as outsourcing of product sub-assemblies to free up internal plant capacity to increase output to meet customer demand
- Global OEM Packaging Manufacturer – Program lead – Team of 18 consultants delivering a global supply chain transformation initiative across 24 divisions in North America, Europe and China. Activities include sourcing 10 categories (Machining, Fabrications, Electrical, pneumatics, raw materials, fittings, fasteners & hardware, logistics, etc), procurement organization re-design and up-skilling of category teams.
- NA Waste Management and Construction – Overseeing a large procurement transformation program across 170 operational centres in US and Canada. Activities include sourcing 10 categories (chassis/bodies, tires and lubricants, collection materials, engineering services, temp labor and plant equipment rental. Developing and implementing a comprehensive savings tracking and compliance tool to maximize savings impact to EBITDA as well as organization realignment to better support the business with their procurement activities