Leopoldo is an expert in delivering Opportunity Assessments, strategic sourcing, and overall ops improvement programs for both global and North American clients.
Primary areas of practice
Leopoldo has significant experience working with clients in the Media & Publishing, Financial, and Manufacturing sectors. His expertise also includes internal/external contact centers and high growth clients.
9+ years at Efficio consulting, first in the the UK office and then in the North America office in New York; overall 10+ year experience in procurement, supply chain, and enterprize performance improvement; speaks Italian, English, Spanish, and Catalan.
Leo’s clients include some of the top global publishers, companies on high growth trajectory (such as soon-to-be or recent IPOs), ed-tech companies, and manufacturing clients with global operations.
- Full procurement transformation program, working capital, and cash preservation program for top publisher in North America
- Complete procurement setup of fast growing electronic manufacturer in North America, focusing on diversifying supply chain and reducing impact of market fluctuations
- Company-wide transformation program for manufacturer of safety devices, including insourcing/outsourcing of key functions
- Large cost reduction program for North American insurance company, targeting full spend and delivering procurement savings and supply chain benefits
- Cost reduction program for fast growing ed-tech company, establishing a procurement function to sustain benefits in the long term
- Value-added engineering program on key mechanical components for global oil & gas manufacturing company
- Contact center outsourcing/insourcing expertise
- VAVE expertise
- Pre-IPO / pre-merger / post-carve-out cost reduction programs
- ESG and D&I
Get in touch
Long distance running, coking, reading, indie rock & jazz music