Jens was co-founder of Efficio in 2000. With over 25 years' of industry and management consulting experience (Efficio, A.T. Kearney and Cowi Engineering Consultants), he has assisted numerous clients with transforming their procurement and supply chain functions and achieving significant improvements.
Main areas of practice
Jens oversees and provides a quality assurance role across procurement transformation programmes for key clients.
Prior to forming Efficio in 2000, Jens worked for Cowi Engineering Consultants for four years and A.T. Kearney for five years. Jens holds an MSc from the Engineering University of Denmark and an MBA from the Drucker School of Management, Claremont Graduate University. A Danish national, Jens speaks Danish and English.
Jens has worked for a large number of blue-chip clients across Europe and the US, and across a range of industries including Manufacturing, Utilities, Financial Services, Aerospace, Telecoms and Construction.
- Procurement Transformation – UK utility company: Client management of two-year improvement program focused initially on all Opex spend and then on five years Capital Investment Programme. The supply chain was optimised and significant savings were achieved
- Procurement Transformation – leading UK bank: Client management of large improvement program which delivered £50m savings within six months
- Procurement Transformation – Pan-European mobile telecom operator: Client and project management of Opportunity Assessment and subsequent Strategic Sourcing programme
- Strategic Sourcing – global logistics company: Client management role for Strategic Sourcing project. Leveraged sourcing across multiple companies in seven countries. Design and implementation of category specific eProcurement solution
- Procurement Transformation - Scandinavian insurance company, UK utility, Dutch hi-tech, UK manufacturing, German chemicals company: Design of improvement programs, quality and ongoing progress review
Jens manages Efficio's global growth, talent and capability building, as well as innovation of new services and technology solutions.