Adam ForgacsSenior Manager
Adam joined Efficio in 2011 and has since worked across a wide variety of procurement transformation, strategic sourcing, outsourcing and local content projects at clients in the banking, pharmaceutical, construction, chemical, hospitality and fashion industries.
Main areas of practice
Adam has extensive experience in strategic sourcing, outsourcing, procurement transformation, and local content through working on a wide set of projects across the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Barbados and the Middle East.
Adam holds a Master’s of Science in Economics from the Corvinus University Budapest, and a Master’s in International Management from CEMS (Community of European Management Schools). He joined Efficio in 2011 and is a member of the senior management team of our MENA region.
Adam focuses on clients within the banking, hospitality, chemical and construction sectors, delivering value through strategic sourcing, procurement transformation and local content programmes.
- Financial services
- High tech and telecoms
- Pharma and healthcare
- Retail, food and hospitality
- Construction and infrastructure
- Contract remediation
- Corporate divestments
- Implementation and category management
- Local content development
- Managed procurement service
- Opportunity assessment
- Organisation and operating model redesign
- Procurement effectiveness diagnostic
- Procurement programme management
- Procurement transformation
- Strategic sourcing