Per has more than 25 years of experience in sourcing and procurement, both as a management consultant and a CPO. He has worked on transformation programmes across a range of sectors but with particular focus on construction, consumer goods, financial services and retail.
Main areas of practice
Per has extensive experience in supporting clients with building sourcing and procurement strategies, organisations and operating models, performing strategic sourcing of both direct and indirect categories, improving compliance, developing processes and running eSourcing and eProcurement system implementations. Per also has experience in procurement Business Process Outsourcing analysis, design and implementation.
Before joining Efficio, Per held managerial roles for companies spanning a variety of services, including Accenture, Arthur Andersen Business Consulting, IBX, Tech Data and Skanska.
Per holds a civil engineering degree from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and a Bachelor of Economics from Stockholm University.
A Swedish national, Per speaks Swedish and English.
Per has successfully managed a large number of projects including:
- Strategic sourcing and operational cost reduction – Originated and led the delivery of a large strategic cost reduction programme at a leading European shipping company covering all major categories within direct and indirect materials and services.
- Sourcing and procurement digital roadmap creation – Led the project of guiding a leading Nordic bank on how and when to invest in sourcing and procurement system support, including how to embrace robotics and AI, now and in the near future. Work included building a business case and roadmap for all the initiative workstreams.
- Sourcing and procurement operating model design – Analysed and developed a new operating model and organisational design for a leading Nordic construction company across the group.
- Sourcing and procurement strategy development – Developed a five-year sourcing and procurement strategy closely connected to the corporate strategy for a leading Nordic construction company covering all aspects of the operating model such as organisation, people, demand management, category planning, strategic sourcing, operative purchasing, processes, systems, digital workforce, compliance and policies, etc.
- Outsourcing of the procurement function – Led a complex outsourcing project at a leading Nordic consumer goods company where the majority of tactical and operational purchasing was outsourced to offshore and nearshore locations
Get in touch
Outside of work, Per enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He loves sailing and competitive swimming, competing regularly in Masters swimming. In 2009, Per broke the world record for the 50m breaststroke short course for 35-39-year olds.