How to achieve corporate sustainability goals through procurement and supply chain
Workshop, 8:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
In this workshop, we will explore the topic of sustainability from a procurement perspective and how corporate sustainability goals can be achieved through sustainable procurement.
8.30am Breakfast and Networking
In recent years, the increased attention of consumers, financial markets, governments, and workers has forced companies to rigorously assess their positioning with respect to a range of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues. As a result of this, sustainability has gone from a marginal consideration to a key factor among corporate objectives.
Fortunately, ESG issues offer excellent opportunities for companies to foster innovation, increase productivity, and strengthen corporate reputation. What was once discussed on a theoretical level is now a priority to the C-Suite level, and procurement can play a crucial role in translating ESG strategies into reality.
The workshop will include:
- A plan for more sustainable procurement in 10 steps
- Sustainability and category management
- A toolkit for addressing sustainability challenges and managing trade-offs between business considerations and ESG
In addition, event participants will be offered an exclusive free demo of Efficio's new Carbon Cube. A digital tool that will enable you to:
- Quickly identify a "scope 3" emissions baseline to find trouble spots and set targets
- Readily reduce supply chain carbon emissions through sourcing and SRM
The workshop has a limited number of spaces, so register now to secure your spot.