Workshop, 09:00-10:00 (CEST)
Since the start of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, many sectors have been confronted with massive price increases. Join us as Jesper Schade and Philippe Salavert address how you can navigate these challenges.
In this workshop, we will discuss:
- Supply chain regionalisation (shorter routes and leadtimes, sourcing closer to clients)
- Whether or not China remains top-of-mind for sourcing organisations (ease of business and logistics challenges during COVID)
- The impact of the war in Ukraine on outsourcing
- How price increases are affecting different industries
- Practical approaches to dealing with price increases
We have limited spaces available, and spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.