Breakfast workshop: what is procurement’s role in marketing?
Designed for CPOs, this session will help you deepen your understanding of the marketing category with the aim of driving greater influence over strategic approach, stakeholder engagement and monetising savings.
Marketing tends to buy services and products that require specialist knowledge to purchase. This means they rarely engage procurement, as they struggle to see the value they can offer. The CPO is often the least well informed in this area, making it difficult to gauge success.
In this breakfast session, we will explore the needs of our marketing stakeholders and how procurement can engage with them to mutual benefit. We discuss how to monetise marketing procurement savings and ensure that we continue to measure and track the value we deliver.
There will also be an opportunity to share best practice and network with peers in an interactive session.
Areas of focus for the workshop will include:
- What does support look like (where can we help)
- Monetising savings
- Moving from tactical to strategic (from rate negos to driving value)
- True ROI analysis: what works and how can we like this to fee?
- Stakeholder engagement: success stories, what’s worked what hasn’t
- What is “digital” – what does this mean for procurement
The workshops will take place from 09:00 to 11:00 at our offices at Piccadilly Circus, London (breakfast will be served from 08.30). We have limited spaces available and spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.