eFlow Category Planning provides the bridge between Spend Analytics and launching procurement initiatives.
This module provides users with the ability to take spend categories, assign savings targets, resourcing requirements and phasing options to create different scenarios based on resourcing, ROI and any other decision-making criteria necessary. eFlow Category Planning leverages Efficio’s benchmarking database to provide guidance on timings and savings ranges to create realistic and pragmatic business cases. All data can be viewed through our visualisation engine, minimising the need for offline document creation.
Category Planning provides an environment to build and assess procurement business cases to ensure focus is on the correct opportunities:
- Difficult to pull together spend information in order to start to develop business cases
- Lack of a consistent way to size and show opportunities within the procurement team
- Projected savings potential and the resource required to deliver across wide range of categories is not based on experience
- Prioritisation of sourcing projects not well known across organisation
- Difficult to test different possibilities of arranging projects (in waves for example)
- Integrated with Spend Analytics to easily start building business cases
- Intuitive workflow guides user from initial numbers through savings and resourcing to develop scenarios of high ROI projects
- Leverage Efficio’s experience through the application to help drive correct targets and timescales
- Single environment in which to size savings and estimate resource results in full project business cases, visible across the business
- Opportunities can be built into scenarios and these different scenarios can be compared in application
eFlow Category Planning facilitates modelling savings and resource costs over time to enable the creation of legitimate and comprehensive business proposals